This move has been nothing but awful! We are in this dang hotel WAY longer than we planned. It was so stupid of us to buy a house. If we had just rented we could have been moved in and settled by Christmas! Here it is, practically Feb. and we are still in limbo. We were supposed to have moved into the house tomorrow. The moving truck showed up today instead and said they can't come back tomorrow...they'll have to come back monday. I want to scream! If they had called us this morning (instead of just showing up at the house a day early at 10am) we could have arranged for it. Now we are stuck here still!
We can't even get out of the hotel. Landon is sick. The doc yesterday said he's afraid Landon is starting to get pneunomia. That means we have to stay in this tiny cramped room and not go anywhere.
Never again! Next time we move we WILL have a house to move directly into. There will be a maximum stay of 2 nights in a hotel.
Now it may seem like I'm overreacting, but remember, we've been in hotels since the day after Thanksgiving!!!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about all of that happening to you guys! Hang in there, I'll say a prayer for you.
Post a Comment