Well, my mom left yesterday and that is super depressing. It's even worse now that it's "independant time" for the kids and thea is deciding the fuss the entire time instead of allow me 20 minutes of quiet. We really miss grandma. I called her today and she wanted to talk to Ashton,but he said he was too sad to talk. I guess I will just have to keep myself busy decluttering and preparing for our upcoming move. We found a great house in Oxford, but I'm not sure if it will still be available in September. It's brand new and right in our price range. I have so much crap to get rid of, but the task is sort of daunting. The worst part is the frustration that comes along with not being able to do anything without having to stop every 5 minutes to change a diaper, get a cup, wipe a bottom, brake up a fight, go find out why someones screaming/what the crash was or change over laundry. Not to mention I can't really sort clutter by boxes because every time I turn around someone is pulling everything out of the box. What ends up happening is I just throw everything away and then get in trouble when daddy wants to know what happened to that broken flashlight that was in the drawer yesterday.
STOP FUSSING THEA....JUST GO TO SLEEP!!!
Ok, now that I've composed myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment