Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Visitors!


Our friends Anne and Nate are here visiting from Indiana. It's great to have guests around, especially ones that like kids. Ashton has taken quite a liking to Anne who took the time to sit down on the floor with him and play. Today we went to Waimea Falls and it was beautiful as always. The boys were kind of whiney, but hopefully it didn't bother Anne and Nate too much. This evening while Daddy cleaned up dinner and chatted with our guests I went into Ashton's room and played playmobile "guys" with him for awhile. It's been awhile since I sat down and played with him for an extended period of time. He enjoyed it so much and is so kind and open when I do that. I'm making a mental note to do it a lot more often. Maybe a good time would be when Landon first goes down for nap. Tonight we drove past the house we're thinking about renting to see how the neighborhood is at night. It was completely quiet. It just seems so nice over there!!! We have an appointment to sign the lease monday afternoon and now we just have to decide for sure if we really want to make this big move for just 4 months. I would jump on it if we had a year left, but it just seems like a lot of work for so little time. With these neighbor issues, I just don't see what other choice we have.

No comments: