Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2013 Spring Showcase

 Five Bond kid preformed this weekend at the Moments Unforgettable Spring Showcase.  It.was.awesome.  Thea won the most dances award with 4 dances.  Ashton and Landon both performed in 3 and Quintin and Mareea in one.  They did so well.  It has been a long semester of driving back and forth to the studio, but this show made it all worth it.  They're all ready for a little break, but I'm praying they'll be excited to get back into it in a month or so.  There's even talk about mama taking the adult hula class. 


 Thea with one of her costume changes
 Mareea running her dance

 Thea and her friend Hunter from class
 The 3 oldest boys took the art class the studio offers and had a piece displayed at the show.  Here is Ashton's. 
 Quintin's (we could not find Landon's and I forgot to ask which was his) :(
 Finally in the car!  I about killed myself getting everyone dressed with hair in buns, make up on and all the food made for the dinner in between shows (there were 2 of them). 
It was so fun.  I can't wait for next year. 

No comments: