I don't remember dealing with this so much when Ashton was 2, but Landon sure has them bad! Throwing, hitting, yelling and basically making a mess of anything he can get his hands on seem to be his favorite activities. He goes from kicking the oven, to playing with the computer, to pulling the videos down, to pulling the mobile on thea's swing...well, i could go on and on. It's exhausting! Dan and I were just wondering where our sweet, quiet Landon went!
I think a lot of it is that I don't have as much one on one time with him as I did with ashton. Being able to supervise them all the time keeps them from getting into so much trouble. Ashton and him fight constantly! Tonight Landon threw a book at ashton and it hit him in the stomach. I actually heard it from accross the room! What am I going to do when Thea starts walking and is into everything, too? Maybe Landon will be a little less..2 by then.
I put the boys to bed a 1/2 hour early...I couldn't take anymore disasters!
No comments:
Post a Comment