Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

3 Months







Who told this baby it was OK to grow so quickly!  And why on earth is she in 9 month clothes!!  I have enjoyed these last 3 months so much that I would like to go back and do it over again a time or 2.  What an angel baby.  Evangeline loves to be held, loves to lie on her play mat and touch and grab at the toys.  She loves to sit in her bouncer.  She pretty much loves to be wherever she is.  At night she sleeps in her crib until she wakes up to nurse.  We nurse in bed and then she sleeps with me for the rest of the night.  We both still love babywearing and I continue to get lots of use out of the ring sling and wrap.  She's started to coo at us and will even laugh a little bit.  Her smiles are big and often and even strangers can get a big toothless grin from her when they're willing to chat with her.  Daddy is wrapped very tightly around her little finger.  I don't think I've ever seen him so smitten with a baby before.  Little girls...they just do that to their daddies I suppose! 
Such a blessing and such a joy.  I pray for you, sweet daughter, that you would grow to love and honor your Lord and savior Jesus Christ in all you say and do.  That you would share his message of salvation to all that you meet.  Amen. 

No comments: