Baking theme sensory bowls as inspired by the Imagination Tree. Here's was way better than mine, but the girls just loved it. They played much longer than they usually do in sensory tubs and seemed to get into baking. They loved it when I brought out the crochet eggs to "crack" into their bowls. They always want to crack the eggs so this was so fun for them. The little books next to them are cookbooks. Well, they're actually directions to our cable internet, but the served the purpose.
Activity number two was making sidewalk paint. I said something about it to Thea earlier in the week and she has asked me no less than 50 times about making it. We did it today after PE and it was a hit! Even Giddy got in on the action. They painted for close to an hour and Landon also enjoyed it.
Not the best pictures, but by the end there was sidewalk paint on everything! Even the cozy coop and the garbage cans. I'd def. make this again.
Easy Sidewalk Paint
1 part water
1 part corn starch (i used 1/3 cup for each color)
a few drops of food coloring
Mix and paint!
I guess one more thing would be that I am enjoying homeschooling much more since my last post. The boys are using Adventures in My Father's World and it is just so much fun. I really enjoy it and look forward to learning about our founding fathers each day. We've made some really simple but fun crafts and learned beautiful patriotic hymns and songs. I'm so thankful for it! The girls even join us and enjoy learning.




No comments:
Post a Comment