Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Favorite Things Friday


1. Ten Days in Africa.  This game is lots of fun yet challenging.  The kids love to play and have learned Africa's geography very quickly.  We plan on getting a different continent soon.  I have to admit that Dan and I will sometimes play after the children go to bed.  It's quick, fun and makes my brain work.  The ages are 8 and up, but Landon can play and do well with this. 


2.  Popular Mechanics for Kids DVDs.  Our children love these and so do I!  They learn a lot and I never feel like I'm compromising our morals by letting them watch them.  It's nice to find a educational video series that all my children really enjoy...even with their large age range.


3. Baby basketball.  Gideon loves this toy.  He likes to take out all the animals and chew on them and then chew on the "basket".  I put them all back in for him and he gets super excited and starts all over again.  I had seen this in a catalogue and really wanted it but did not want to spend the money.  Dan and I were blessed to find it for $5 in perfect condition at a garage sale! 


4.  My sweet baby.  I love his soft fuzzy hair.  I love how he sleeps in between his daddy and me and loves it.  I love waking up to him waving his arms and smiling at me.  I love his laugh!  I'm so very happy we have him. 

No comments: