Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

A lot of bloggers do a "favorite things Friday" and I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

These are Flojos flip flops.  I got them at TJ Maxx for $15 and it was the best purchase I've made this summer.  I have a horrible heal spur that gives me a lot of trouble...especially on these wood floors.  These flip flops have super cushioning that you can see in the picture.  They have made my heal pain almost disappear and I can still wear flip flops!  They even seem to hurt my heal less than my running shoes. 











My Ergo baby carrier.  I really don't know how I would get along without this!  I wear it while homeschooling, watching the kids outside, shopping and hiking.  Dan loves to wear it also.  The other day he was working in our container garden with Gid on his back.  It is so supportive and does not hurt my back or shoulder like other baby carriers did...or like just trying to carry him around does!  Dan wore a 6 year old Ashton in it when the poor guy had hurt his foot and couldn't walk.  They are very expensive and paying full price would not be a wise choice on my budget.  I called up the Ergo store in Maui and asked if they had any "seconds".  They did and I was able to get my carrier at 1/2 the cost.  It's lasted me over 3 years with no problems.  Probably my best baby purchase ever. I'm going to try and get a second carrier so Dan and I can use them at the same time. 

No comments: